This kit has been designed for individuals who are the Partners of EEA Nationals and Swiss Nationals


There are various rights given to the EEA Nationals and Swiss Nationals to come, live and work in the UK without any restrictions under the Directive 2004/38/EC on right to move and reside freely.

There are various types of applications that you can make if you are either an EEA/Swiss National or related to an EEA/SwissNational.

Applications can be made to afford the EEA/Swiss national and their family members the right to live and work in the UK. Applications are approved in the form of EEA Family Permits (also referred to as EU Family Permits) and EEA Residence Cards.

The EEA/Swiss Nationals and their family members would qualify to apply for Permanent Residence in the UK after they have spent a continuous period of five years exercising treaty rights.

If you have been in the UK on EU Family permit for some time and your relationship with the EU national has ended, then you may be eligible to apply for permanent residence in the UK depending on how long you have spent in the UK and your circumstances.

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2014 - 2020 by Visa Solutions